From the subtlest nuance to volcano all-action
220 watts of Class D power driving a long-throw 12in drive unit sounds like a recipe for action. And that’s exactly what it is – no Hollywood blockbuster soundtrack features explosions too loud, too deep or too powerful for Q B12 to handle. But power is nothing without control, and Q B12 is just as comfortable describing the nuances of a double bass or an electronic kick-drum.
- Drive unit: 305mm (12in) high-excursion and stiffness paper, straight-sided cone.
- Peak Amplifier Power: 440 W
- Continuous Amplifier Power: 220 W
- Power type: Class D
- Frequency range: 28 Hz – 300 Hz
- Crossover frequency range: 70 Hz – 225 Hz
- Input impedance: 13 kΩ
- Input sensitivity: 150 mV
- Enclosure type: Infinite baffle
- Enclosure material: MDF
- Dimensions (H / W / D): 400 x 400 x 446 mm (15.7 x 15.7 x 17.6 in)
- Weight: 47.40 lbs / (21.5 kg)
What’s in the box?
- QB12 subwoofer
- User manual
- Power cable
- 4 x adjustable floor spikes
- 4 x floor spike locking rings
- 4 x floor spike covers